Recombinant Humanp21 Recombinant Protein
Katalognummer: 92-035Größe: 0.05 mg
Katalognummer: / Größe: / Preis: EUR
- Tested Applications: N/A
- Applications: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- Predicted Molecular Weight: 19.25 kD
- Physical state: Lyophilized
- Buffer: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB, 150mM NaCl, pH 7.2. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- Concentration: N/A
- NCBI official symbol: CDKN1A
- Accession #: P38936
- Protein GI: N/A
- NCBI gene ID#: 1026
- NCBI official full name: cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 1A
- NCBI organism: Homo sapiens
- Peptide sequence: SEPAGDVRQNPCGSKACRRLFGPVDSEQLRRDCDALMAGCIQEARERWNFDFVTETPLEGDFAWERVRGLGLPKLYLPTGPRRGRDELGGGRRPGTSPALLQGTAEEDHVDLSLSCTLVPRSGEQAEGSPGGPGDSQGRKRRQTSMTDFYHSKRRLIFSKRKPLEHHHHHH
- SWISSPROT #: P38936
- Background Reference 1: N/A
- Background Reference 2: N/A
- Background Reference 3: N/A
- Background Reference 4: N/A
- Background Reference 5: N/A
- Source: E. coli
- Species: Human
- By Source: E. Coli
- By Species: Human
- Fusion tag: C-6 His tag
- Sequence: Ser2-Pro164
- Biology activity: N/A
- Purity: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.