Katalognummer: 6263-01mgGröße: 0.1 mg
Katalognummer: / Größe: / Preis: EUR
- Research area: Stem Cell
- Host species: Rabbit
- Species reactivity: Human, Mouse
- Homology: N/A
- Immunogen: EZH2 antibody was raised against a 17 amino acid synthetic peptide near the amino terminus of human EZH2.
- The immunogen is located within amino acids 190 - 240 of EZH2.
- Tested Applications: E, WB, ICC, IF
- Applications: EZH2 antibody can be used for detection of EZH2 by Western blot at 1 μ
- g/mL. Antibody can also be used for immunocytochemistry starting at 10 μ
- g/mL. For immunofluorescence start at 20 μ
- Antibody validated: Western Blot in human samples
- Immunocytochemistry in human samples and Immunofluorescence in human samples. All other applications and species not yet tested.
- Specificity: Multiple isoforms of EZH2 are known to exist. EZH2 antibody is predicted to not cross-react with EZH1.
- Positive control 1: Cat. No. 1210 - HEK293 Cell Lysate
- Positive control 2: Cat. No. 17-010 - HEK293 Cell Slide
- Positive control 3: N/A
- Positive control 4: N/A
- Positive control 5: N/A
- Positive control 6: N/A
- Predicted molecular weight: N/A
- MW explanation: N/A
- Validation: N/A
- Isoforms: N/A
- Purification: EZH2 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- Clonality: Polyclonal
- Clone: N/A
- Isotype: IgG
- Conjugate: Unconjugated
- Physical state: Liquid
- Buffer: EZH2 Antibody is supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- Concentration: 1 mg/mL
- NCBI official symbol: EZH2
- Accession #: AAH10858
- Protein GI #: 21361095
- NCBI gene ID#: 2146
- NCBI official full name: enhancer of zeste homolog 2
- NCBI organism: Homo sapiens
- SWISSPROT #: Q15910
- EZH2 antibody can be stored at 4˚
- C for three months and -20˚
- C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.