Exosome Component 9 Peptide
Katalognummer: 46-967PGröße: 0.1 mg
Katalognummer: / Größe: / Preis: EUR
- Tested Applications: Bl
- Applications: Exosome Component 9 Peptide is used for blocking the activity of Exosome Component 9 antibody (catalog number 46-967). The Exosome Component 9 antibody ships at 0.5 mg/mL and the Exosome Component 9 Peptide ships as a 100 ug pellet. When peptide is reconstituted in 200 uL water, the concentration will be 0.5 mg/mL, identical to that of the antibody. The best starting ratio would be 1:1 (which means molar excess of peptide relative to antibody when identical volumes are mixed). Mix equal volume of peptide and antibody at the required dilution and leave at ambient temperature for 20 minutes. Then incubate and develop in parallel two blots: one with the antibody and one with the antibody which has been pre-absorbed with the provided peptide.
- Physical state: Lyophilized
- Buffer: Exosome Component 9 peptide is supplied as 100 µg of dried peptide. When the peptide is reconstituted in 200 µL water, the concentration will be 0.5 mg/mL.
- NCBI official symbol: EXOSC9
- NCBI gene ID#: 5393
- NCBI official full name: exosome component 9
- NCBI organism: Homo sapiens
- SWISSPROT #: Q06265
- Background Reference 1:
- Background Reference 2:
- Background Reference 3:
- Species: Human
- Location: Exosome Component 9 peptide corresponds to 15 amino acids near the C-Terminus of Exosome Component 9.