Recombinant Bovine IL-6
- Formulation: pH7.4, Lyophilized from a 0.2um filtered solution in PBS with 5% trehalose
- Reconstitution: Sterile distilled water
- Purity: Greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE gel analyses
- Uniprot ID: P26892
Recombinant Bovine protein for IL-6
- Application: ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Bovine
- Raised in: E.Coli
- Expression Region: 30-208aa
- MW: 20.6KD
- Tag: His tag
- Recombinant Bovine IL-6 should be stored at -20°C for up to 12 months as lyophilized
- 2-8°C for 1 month under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
The recombinat protein is for reseach use only. The liead time is 7 working days.