Collagen Type II antibody
Größe: 100 ug
- Category: Monoclonal Antibodies
- Research Area: Cell Biology
- Immunogen: Collagen type II antibody was raised in mouse using purified preparation of lathritic type II collagen from embryonic chicken sternum as the immunogen.
- Host: Mouse
- Specificity: NA
- Cross Reactivity: Chicken, cow, human, mouse, rat
- Isotype: IgG2a kappa
- Clone: 2B1.5
- Method of Purification: Collagen Type II antibody was purified by Protein A chromatography.
- Concentration: 0.2 mg/ml
- Form & Buffer: Antibody purified from Ascites fluid by Protein G Chromotography and supplied in 10mM PBS, pH 7.4, with 0.2% BSA and 0.09% NaN3.
- Applications: FC, IF, IHC-F, IHC-P, WB
- Usage Recommendations: IHC-F: 1-2 ug/ml, IHC-P: 1-2 ug/ml, WB: 1-2 ug/ml
- Storage: Store at 4°C.
- Shipping: Blue Ice