beta Galactosidase antibody
Katalognummer: 20C-CR7001RPGröße: 1 mg
Katalognummer: / Größe: / Preis: EUR
- Category: Polyclonal Antibodies
- Research Area: Proteases, Inhibitors, & Enzymes
- Immunogen: Beta galactosidase antibody was raised in rabbit using full length native beta galactosidase isolated from E.coli as the immunogen.
- Host: Rabbit
- Specificity: E Coli beta galactosidase
- Cross Reactivity: To be determined by end-user
- Isotype: NA
- Clone: NA
- Method of Purification: Beta Galactosidase antibody was purified by ion exchange chromatography followed by dialysis.
- Concentration: NA
- Form & Buffer: Supplied as a liquid in 0.02M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2, with 0.01% NaN3 as a preservative.
- Applications: ELISA, IHC, WB
- Usage Recommendations: ELISA: 1:10,000-1:50,000, IHC: 1:1,500, WB: 1:5,000-1:10,000
- Storage: Store at 4°C until reconstitution. Following reconstitution aliquot and freeze at -20°C for long term storage. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- Shipping: Blue Ice