beta Galactosidase antibody
Katalognummer: 20-BR21Größe: 2 mL
Katalognummer: / Größe: / Preis: EUR
- Category: Polyclonal Antibodies
- Research Area: Proteases, Inhibitors, & Enzymes
- Immunogen: Beta galactosidase antibody was raised in rabbit using beta galactosidase (E. Coli) as the immunogen.
- Host: Rabbit
- Specificity: NA
- Cross Reactivity: To be determined by end-user
- Isotype: NA
- Clone: NA
- Method of Purification: Beta Galactosidase antibody was purified by delipidation and defibrination.
- Concentration: NA
- Form & Buffer: Lyoph antiserum, 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- Applications: ELISA, IHC, WB
- Usage Recommendations: ELISA: 1:65,000, WB: 1:500-1:2,000
- Storage: Store at 4°C until reconstitution. Following reconstitution aliquot and freeze at -20°C for long term storage. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles. Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- Shipping: Blue Ice